Followers

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Greek debt crisis it hard to G20 "chaos"

Greek debt crisis it hard to G20 "chaos" French President Nicolas Sarkozy and German Chancellor Angela Merkel urged the evening of 2 in Cannes at Greece and the Greek Prime Minister Andreas Papandreou met with reporters after an emergency meeting. Wu Long Sword agency issued photo on the 3rd morning, the coastal town of Cannes, southern France, bursts of rain, it was chilly. ...Greek debt crisis it hard to G20 "chaos"

2 comments:

  1. What I find interesting is China's involvement I think they have offered 75 billion in help. I wonder if it will be accepted. I know the referendum is out now but what a mis-step by the Greek prime minister he looks very indecisive now. I don't see how he can stay in power now. I'm sure he'll be out within a month or so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are two means about which debt alliance can be achieved. There are debt alliance loans, and afresh there is chump acclaim counseling.

    Debt Management

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts